Five Habits Of Children that Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) Liked
Five Habits of Children that Our beloved Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. liked:
– They cry and ask what they want, and get it (meaning we can learn how to pray to our Lord)
– They play with sand and bury pride and arrogance into it.
– They eat whatever they are offered and are not interested in storing and getting more and more.
– They fight but then turn back to peace (meaning they keep their hearts clean of envy and revenge)
– They make houses out of sand and destroy them after playing (meaning they tell us that this world is a temporary place to live and will come to an end)